Places and facilities
The programme is based in Milan, at the Department of Biosciences, on via Celoria 26.
- Biology Buildings - via Celoria 26 - Milan (Room 15, Room 8, Room 11, Room 12, Room 2, Room 13, Room 3, Room 14, Room 5, Computer classroom, Room 6, Student room, Room 7)
- Teaching Sector - via Celoria 20 - Milan (Room 203, Room 304, Room 204, Room 305, Room 208, Room 307, Room 209, Room 310, Room 210, Room 311, Room 211, Room 400, Room 100, Room 212, Room 403, Room 110, Room 213, Room 404, Room 200, Room 301, Room 405, Room 201, Room 302, Room 202, Room 303)
- Golgi Sector - via Golgi 19 - Milan (Room G13, Room G14, Room G21, Room G23, Room G22, Room G12, Room G11, Room G24)
- Venezian Sector - Via Venezian, 15 (Room V5, Room V1, Room V5 Bis, Room V2, Room V6, Room V7, Room V8, Room V3, Room V4)
- University Centre (ex cidis) - Via Valvassori Peroni 19 - Milan (Room 501)
- Via Pascal 36 - Milan (Room 601, Room 602)
Teaching Laboratories, museums and gardens
- Laboratories of Comparative Anatomy, Biochemistry, Animal Biology, Physiology, Genetics, General Microbiology, Experimental Biology I, Experimental Biology II, Histology
- Educational Museum of Zoology
- Botanical Gardens
Computer Laboratories and Classrooms
The new Biological sciences, Computer science, Chemistry and Physics Library is located in Via Celoria, 18.
Students have access to the following services of the library: Access to the collections and reading rooms, book borrowing, Interlibrary loans and document delivery, Reference service, assistance and bibliographic information, Photocopies and printing, Internet access and several Courses and training activities.